Sherwood has been making stereo (2-Channel) gear for over 40 years.
We built the world's first all-silicon receiver way back when and today are reponsible for more stereo gear than any other brand.
As expected, the RX-773 has AM/FM tuner, front panel inputs for convenient playback from portable music players, tape and aux inputs and switching for two pair of loudspeakers. Unexpectedly, the receiver has a phono input, is XM Ready and has a front panel receptacle for Sherwood's optional BT-7 Blue Tooth Receiver. When used with the BT-7 blue Tooth Receiver. When used with the BT-7, users can stream music from a suitably equipped cell phone or music player even with the phone still in their pocket or purse.
- Rated at 100 Watts RMS X 2 with less than 0.10% from 20 Hz to 20 kHz into 8 ohms
- 100 Watts X 4 in Multi-room mode
- Switching for four pairs of loudspeakers from the front panel or via remote control
- Multi-source, Dual-Zone Capable for use as free-stading unit or as a Zone 2/3 Receiver/amplifier
- 5 Audio Inputs inCluding Phono and Tuner
- Bass and Trible Tone Controls
- IR Learning remote with LCD display
- Bluetooth Audio Receiver Input (Compatible with Sherwood BT-R7)
- Totally Discrete Amplifier Stage (TDAS)
- Quartz PLL Synthesized Digital Tuning
- 30 Station Presets (Random)
- Digital Encoder Volume Control
- System Illumination
- Preset Scan
- Sleep Timer